The Comeback of Traditional Snacks - a Market Perspective
- Importance of sustainability and biodiversity in the context of food manufacturing
- Economic sense in repositioning traditional products
- Leveraging traditional grains and processing methods
- How to spot a trend for new product idea
About the speaker:
- Sreenivas is a co-founder of Uncle Saba’s Poppdoms, a Singaporean company producing healthy lentil crackers.
- It was Sreenivas’ brainchild to bring a global appeal to such an ethnic snack. His is well-renowned for his ability to spot trends and leverage them from a business perspective.
- Previously, he worked with RB Capital in London, a global investor in real estate and logistics. He also has experience working with Propmetheus Capital in Shanghai and with Arshiya, India’s first Free Trade Zone operator.
Sreenivas received his Bachelors from the London School of Economics and his MBA from London Business School.