Perspectives from Food Industry Leaders
- Views on food industry trends that are here to stay in 2021 and beyond.
- How food industry can be resilient in the long run
- Digitization strategies for manufacturing processes from S&OP perspective
- Outlook on creating a niche category within the food industry amidst evolving landscape
Steven Bartholomeusz, Policy Director at Food Industry Asia (FIA)
- Steven is an experienced corporate affairs and communications professional with over 18 years international and regional experience in the oil and gas industry, hydro-power and public utilities, and more recently the food and beverage industry.
- As a Policy Director, he works on collaborating with industry, academia and regional policy makers and regulators to issue timely analysis and inform regulatory and policy developments in the food industry.
Balaji Padmanabhan, Vice President Flavour Operations at Givaudan
- With 20+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Capital Projects, Food Safety, Quality, EHS and Continuous Improvement, Balaji has delivered transformational change by blending big picture vision with hands-on execution.
- His most recent initiatives include leading an end-to end Supply Chain operation in North America and Asia Pacific for Givaudan as well as consulting projects for the food industry.
Christoph Langwallner, Co-Founder & CEO of WhatIF Foods
- Christoph is a serial entrepreneur in the food industry, with an outreach in Austria, the UK, Russia, India, China, Singapore and the APAC region.
- He founded WhatIF foods in 2020, which leverages proprietary technologies to harness underutilised crops which are nutritionally dense, climate-resilient, and resource-efficient to create innovative comfort foods. Through WhatIF foods, he was a Finalist at the Liveability Challenge 2020 and winner of the MIT Solve Food Sustainability Challenge 2020.