Optimizing Air Ventilation in Oven Rooms
- Dominant conditions (temperature, humidity) required in various areas in a Bakery Plant
- Separation of areas for mixing, make up, baking and packaging – temperature and humidity control zones
- Construction guidelines for oven rooms
- Calculations for required make up air, heat external loads and room exhaust air
About the speaker:
- Christos Sevastos is an experienced Bakery and Food consultant.
- He has advised food businesses across various functions: optimal plant construction, daily operations, productivity improvements, innovative new product development.
- He is an Associate of Integrated Bakery offering services for sourcing of Second Hand Processing Lines aiming to achieve Investment Plans with restricted Cost of Ownership.