Supercritical Fluid Extraction in Food
Explore the use case of extraction in the food industry:
- Use of extracts in the food industry
- Extraction methods and introduction to Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SCFE)
- Advantages of Carbon dioxide (CO2) SCFE
- Applications and Case Studies
- Key considerations when using SCFE
Dan Britton is the National Sales Head (USA) for Cybernetik, leading business development for all industries in the North American market. A Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Milwaukee School of Engineering, Dan’s career trajectory spans across the United States, Europe, Asia and India. With over 28 years of experience, Dan is passionate about technical design, automation and developing solutions to improve a customer’s business. Having worked in varied roles such as mechanical design, project management, and sales, he has been instrumental in the installation and commissioning of multiple projects ranging from robotics and process automation, to material handling and extraction for major global companies.