26 March 2021
3-5 pm SGT (GMT+8)
FUT.URE: Achieving Sustained Profitability in Food
Re-imagining profitable growth in food manufacturing through sustained resilience, innovation and organization effectiveness.
This is unique chance to be a part of a close-knit community of food leaders who come together in virtual roundtables to form the core that remains intact in subsequent runs of the event.
Since it is by invite-only, let us know if you are interested in participating. We will review your request
What is FUT.URE?
FUT.URE is an invite-only virtual roundtable to bring the food manufacturers, Technology Solutions Providers and food industry communities together to discuss the challenges facing the Food Processing Industry.
Everything will be live and interactive – we’ll have close-knit discussions and networking. The breakout sessions are designed to co-create answers allowing you to walk away with actionable insights, recommendations and advice from your community of Food Industry Leaders.
The countdown has begun!
Plenary: The Secret Ingredient to Sustained Profits
Going Beyond Line of Sight
The business environment is becoming increasingly more dynamic and unpredictable coupled with fast evolving consumer demands. Leaders face mounting pressure to produce short-term profits, increasing the likelihood of management practices that reduce long-term value. How does one navigate this?
While profitability is still fundamental for long-term viability of any business but achieving sustained profits in today’s scenario requires some re-imagining of the product, partnership and organization strategies.
In practicality, how does one get internal support and achieve mindset shift to incorporate long-term thinking in everyday decisions? This panel will address profitable growth in food manufacturing through sustained resilience, innovation and organization effectiveness.
Flexing the 'Long-Term' Muscle
Global Research Analyst
Parallel Tracks with Breakout Sessions
Track 1: Sustained Resilience
Embrace complexity, uncertainty and interdependence by minimizing impact-recovery gap
1. How to be resilient in an inter-dependent world – how to achieve true partnerships?
2. How digitalisation can lay groundwork to drive long-term value – what does merging of intelligent systems and intelligent automation with the physical world in co-operation with human intelligence mean for the future factories?
3. How to assess risk and stress test operations to combat unexpected disruptions – measure beyond just performance
Track 2: Sustained Innovation
Evolve the product, services, or solutions portfolio via a continuous Innovation Engine
1. Understanding how agility and innovation correlated positively with gross profit margin.
2. In what ways, can we move from transformation mode to strategic innovation driven by e-commerce?
3. How Innovation can promise efficiency, flawless production, minimum waste, and customizable manufacturing?
Track 3: Sustained Organizational Effectiveness
Building an efficient future-ready organization
1. What are the options with the lowest impact on corporate performance while meeting cost reduction targets?
2. How can we identify sustainable sources of savings: Improving Productivity, automating workflows, removing redundancies and variablize labour costs?
3. What risks do the organizations run into while doing the headcount reduction?
Our Roundtable Contributors
Would you like to participate in this close-knit roundtable? Let us know below!