Our FUT.URE Declaration
26 March 2021
We will commit the necessary time and resources for designing our organizations around the workforce and the consumer of the future – the younger generation.
Our stakeholders are not just shareholders and investors. Today consumers, suppliers, and employees are important stakeholders whose interests and wellbeing determine the direction and success of our business. How do we bring long term value to all these stakeholders?
FUT.URE: Achieving Sustained Profitability in Food
Re-imagining profitable growth in food manufacturing through sustained resilience, innovation and organization effectiveness.
Going Beyond Line of Sight
The business environment is becoming increasingly more dynamic and unpredictable coupled with fast evolving consumer demands. Leaders face mounting pressure to produce short-term profits, increasing the likelihood of management practices that reduce long-term value. How does one navigate this?
While profitability is still fundamental for long-term viability of any business but achieving sustained profits in today’s scenario requires some re-imagining of the product, partnership and organization strategies.
In practicality, how does one get internal support and achieve mindset shift to incorporate long-term thinking in everyday decisions? This panel will address profitable growth in food manufacturing through sustained resilience, innovation and organization effectiveness.
Flexing the 'Long-Term' Muscle
Parallel Roundtable Sessions
Roundtable 1: Sustained Resilience
Embrace complexity, uncertainty and interdependence by minimizing impact-recovery gap
- How to be resilient in an inter-dependent world – how to achieve true partnerships?
- How digitalisation can lay groundwork to drive long-term value – what does merging of intelligent systems and intelligent automation with the physical world in co-operation with human intelligence mean for the future factories?
- How to assess risk and stress test operations to combat unexpected disruptions – measure beyond just performance
Roundtable 2: Sustained Innovation & Organization Effectiveness
Evolve the product, services, or solutions portfolio via a continuous Innovation Engine, and building an efficient future-ready organization
- How Innovation can promise efficiency, flawless production, minimum waste, and customizable manufacturing?
- How can we move from a reactive mode to a more agile, flexible & strategically innovate mode (driven by e-commerce and consumer trends)?
- How can Sustained Overall Organization Effectiveness lead to sustainable sources of savings: Improving Productivity, automating workflows, removing redundancies and variablize labour costs?
Our Roundtable Contributors
What is FUT.URE?
FUT.URE is an invite-only virtual roundtable to bring the food manufacturers, Technology Solutions Providers and food industry communities together to discuss the challenges facing the Food Processing Industry.
Everything will be live and interactive – we’ll have close-knit discussions and networking. The breakout sessions are designed to co-create answers allowing you to walk away with actionable insights, recommendations and advice from your community of Food Industry Leaders.